Smoking meats are great. It can save a bunch of tedious cooking and you can smoke as much meats as you want without having second thoughts. They are excellent during parties or simple get-together during the weekends. That is why when it comes to smokers, getting electric smokers designed by Masterbuilt is an excellent choice.
Let’s say that you have chosen the electric smoker that will suit your needs, what’s next? If you love cooking smoked meats or sausages then you need to have a few smoker accessories. One of these is the Masterbuilt 20090113 Smoker Sausage Hanger and if you want to know more about this product, this article can definitely help you with that.
Masterbuilt 20090113 Smoker Sausage Hanger Review
Sausage hangers are simply hangers where you can place the sausage you are cooking. They are usually made of stainless steel and can be used in your favorite smokers. Now if you are planning to buy a smoker sausage hanger from Masterbuilt then you need to know more about its features.
- The Masterbuilt Smoker Sausage Hanger is usually chrome-plated steel. This way the sausage doesn’t stick to the hanger when in use.
- It can be used in all types of Masterbuilt electric smoker.
- Its total size is 1 x 5.7 x 1.7 inches and only weighs about 3.8 ounces which makes it even perfect for your sausages.
The Pros and Cons
Sausage hangers are pretty helpful when you are smoking sausages or other meats. It is one way of cooking meats and sausages fast while adding smokier flavor. So if you are interested in buying this accessory for your electric smoker, it’s best that you compare the pros and cons first. This way you will know if it is the right kind of accessory for you to use.
- It’s chrome-coated so it can be used safely.
- Since it is chrome-coated, the meat or sausages cannot easily stick to the hanger when in use.
- It is helpful in drying and smoking your favorite sausages.
- It’s made of steel so you know for a fact that it is a durable accessory.
- It’s made by Masterbuilt for Masterbuilt smokers so you know for certain that it’s a reliable product.
- It can fit all Masterbuilt smokers.
- It’s easy to use and clean.
- Its size is smaller than expected.
- The weight is too light so it cannot really hold heavy meats.
The most common complaint about this hanger is that it’s very small. It’s not as big as anyone thought it would be and so if you don’t want to waste your money on this small hanger, it’s best that you scout for large ones. Check out other companies that make accessories for electric smoker and see if you can find one that fits your electric smoker (if you own something that isn’t from Masterbuilt) however, if you have a Masterbuilt electric smoker then this one can perfectly do the job.
If you are only going to use it for sausages then the Masterbuilt 20090113 Smoker Sausage Hanger is not a problem. Unless you want something that’s bigger for bigger meats then you might have to do some research before buying one! We hope you find this review helpful, enjoy!