Masterbuilt 20101114 Universal Electric Smoker Leg Extension Kit Review
Smoker accessories are great additions to your smoker. Masterbuilt has created a few accessories to go with what you already have and if you want to raise the level of your smoker so you can work easier then you need the Masterbuilt 20101114 Universal Electric Smoker Leg Extension Kit to help you with cooking.
What makes this leg extension great? Here’s what you need to know.
Features of the Masterbuilt 20101114 Leg Extension
Accessing your smoker with this leg extension kit is easy as pie. All you have to do is to attach it to your smoker and cook at your own convenience. You will also love this extension because of the following:
- This leg extension is made of durable materials.
- It can raise an electric smoker at about 10 inches in height.
- There is an extra space added under this extension so you can load wood chips and tools while cooking.
- The back leg for this model is designed with wheels so it’s a lot easier for you to move it.
- It has a total measurement of 22.2 x 21.5 x 9.8 inches.
- It weighs about 9.7 pounds so you know for a fact that it’s light enough to move around.
All products, no matter what it is, has its pros and cons. Before buying a leg extension for your smoker, it is best that you compare the pros and cons first. Doing so will help you figure out if this extension is something that you need to get.
- It’s very easy to assemble.
- It’s light enough so you can move it around with ease.
- It can hold the smoker well.
- It has a nice height for a leg extension.
- It can fit any 30 to 40 inches Masterbuilt electric smokers.
- It has a nice fit.
- It is made of durable materials.
- It can last a long time.
- It’s a bit closer to the ground.
- When the leg extension is centered properly the rear grease catcher can’t be mounted.
Some customers also complained that there are parts missing so they cannot assemble the leg extension properly. In case this happens to you, it’s best to get a hold of the customer care services of the company so they can replace the parts that are missing or repair any damages.
If you are in need of a leg extension for your Masterbuilt smoker then this is a good product to get. It’s sturdy and the materials used are heavy-duty. It’s also cheap and is available to anyone readily so you can get it any time you want.
However, if you want to save money, you can always make your own (that is if you are gifted with skills and talents in carpentry) out of wood planks.
Of course, that would be easier if you have the talent and tools to go with but if you have no time for that, why bother right? You can always get the Masterbuilt 20101114 Universal Electric Smoker Leg Extension Kit which is a lot easier to do, don’t you think so? For anything else, make sure that you have done your research on this product, enjoy shopping!
Categorised in: Other Products