Masterbuilt 20101613 Smoker Side Shelf Review
It is always fun to own an electric smoker but as the time goes, you get to learn more about this product and at the same time add more accessories to it. These accessories are added to help you cook smoked meats even better and if you happen to own a Masterbuilt smoker then you know that you need Masterbuilt 20101613 Smoker Side Shelf too. Get to know more about this smoker accessory by reading this article.
What is a Smoker Side Shelf?
For those who don’t know what a smoker side shelf is, it simply is an accessory that works as an extra shelf for the smoker. It is used when you need extra areas to use for yor tools and spices used when smoking meats. Now why should you get a smoker side shelf? Simple really, it helps you make cooking much easier and faster. Preparing the spices to use when smoking and tools used in cooking like tongs, knives etc. will be handy as all you need to do is place them on this side shelf and you are good to go. So what makes this Masterbuilt Smoker Side Shelf stand out among others?
Features to See
Adding a smoker side shelf to your Masterbuilt smoker is an excellent choice as this could help make your work a lot easier. Here are the features that you need to see for yourself:
- It can fit any 30 to 40 inches Masterbuilt smokers.
- The side shelf can be attached to the door of the smoker with a hinge bolt and handle bolts.
- It folds down when you are not using it so it’s a lot easier to store.
- It can fit Masterbuilt smoker models 20070512, 20070312, 20070213
- It’s made from 100% coiled rolled steel so it’s pretty durable.
The Pros and Cons
While it’s a good idea to add a side shelf to your smoker, it could also have its flaws. As an electric smoker user, I would suggest that you find out first what the advantages and disadvantages of this accessory are. It would make your decision a lot easier in the future!
- It can hold spices, tools and others well.
- It folds when not in use.
- It’s made with durable materials.
- It’s very handy to use.
- It has a sturdy built thanks to the materials used in this accessory.
- It’s easy to install as you only need to drill a hole in the smoker and bolt it in.
- It may not fit some Masterbuilt electric smoker models.
- It bends if not fitted properly.
- Screw holes don’t match the bolts.
Keep in mind that there are only specific models of Masterbuilt smokers where this smoker side shelf can be used. Not all of the models can make use of this accessory so make sure to check your smoker’s model and see if it is one of the mentioned units where this shelf can be used. This way you don’t have to waste money on something that will not fit your electric smoker.
Having a Masterbuilt 20101613 Smoker Side Shelf is helpful especially if you are using your smoker all the time. You don’t really have to buy one if you think it’s not needed but it is rather helpful to learn about this accessory as you may never know when you need one in the future, right?
Table Of Contents
Categorised in: Masterbuilt