Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker Review
Aiming for that perfect smoked meat? How about smoked chicken or turkey? Sounds delicious right? If you are planning to cook the best smoked meats then you need the help of a powerful smoker. Who better to trust than Masterbuilt smokers to do the job!
To achieve that perfect smoky meat flavor that you have been craving for, get yourself the Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker today! Now in order to know more about this smoker, all you need to know about it is written in this article.
Features of The Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker
The smoker has four racks fully coated with chrome material. It helps you in making food with ease in space of 975 square inches. For starters it has a radio frequency remote control technology. This remote allows you to control the temperature of the smoker as well as turn on or shut down the unit with just a click of a button.
You can also monitor the light inside this smoker so it’s a lot easier for you to check the meat you are cooking. The smoker also comes with a built-in meat probe that is helpful in checking the temperature of the meat as well as its doneness. The dripping pan for this smoker is redesigned so you can access it in the front part of the smoker. There is also a side or top air damper as well as a leveled operating wood chip loading structure that you can use for added wood chips.
In order to see the progress of your smoked food better, this smoker has a blue LED display. What’s great about it is that you can read the time and temperature even if it is exposed in direct sunlight. So you don’t really have any problems with this one!
The Pros and Cons
As always, we recommend readers to take note of the pros and cons of an electric smoker before buying them. This is one of the most important things that you need to know when you are investing in a smoker.
Comparing the pros and cons will always help you figure out what kind of smoker you want and will suit your needs. Here’s what we have gathered about the Masterbuilt20075315.
- It’s easy to clean and store.
- Operation is easy, thanks to its remote control.
- The Blue LED display is a great feature.
- It’s excellent in smoking meats.
- Its body is made of stainless steel.
- It can keep heat and smoke very well.
- It’s a spacious smoker.
- It’s a durable and affordable smoker.
- It can hold flavor well.
- It’s easy to assemble.
- It’s safe to use, thanks to its sturdy parts.
- It insulates well.
Perhaps the most common concern that we have found out about this product is that it’s size. People complained that the size of the smoker doesn’t always fit parts of their house. So if you have a small yard or place for this type of smoker then it might not be the best product to use. Other than that there are no other serious problems or complaints regarding this smoker.
Helpful Tips When Using a Masterbuilt Smoker
Now we all know how the smokers from Masterbuilt work but if you are new to using this smoker, it’s best that you take heed of these helpful tips so you can also master the unit:
- Assemble time may not always be by the book. Yes, assemble time may be around 30 minutes as described in the manual but there are people out there who can assemble it within 15 minutes so you don’t have to worry if it takes you too long to build it. The usefulness of the smoker is all that matters.
- Always check the parts before assembling your smoker. Some may be damaged or broken and needs to be replaced so before you found out that there’s a screw missing, make sure to check it before assembling the unit.
- Clean the racks before using them and make sure that they are adjusted well to the smoker.
- Make sure to clean the smoker before and after using it.
- Do not overload the meat racks as they might end up collapsing while in use. Always check the capacity of the smoker and stick to the given numbers.
- Make sure to carefully move the smoker. Watch out for bumps or jumps whenever you are moving it so you can avoid damage to the unit you have.
- Always remember to avoid moving the smoker while it is in use. This will keep everything in place.
- Do not let your children play alongside or near the smoker when it is working. This is to avoid accidents in the future.
Owning a smoker is an incredible investment. If you know how to use one and take care of it, it will surely last a lifetime. The Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker is a good example of smokers to invest your money with.
They are made to be durable and long-lasting so you can definitely say that this is something that you should think of. We hope that you find this article helpful, enjoy your smoker shopping!
Table Of Contents
Categorised in: Masterbuilt