Brinkmann 810-7080-K Electric Gourmet Grill and Smoker Review
A good electric smoker is hard to come by these days. With all the companies and manufacturers out there, it is a bit confusing to pick one that you like or has met your needs and budget. However if you are down for an awesome and reliable electric smoker then all you have to do is read this article. We will talk about one great electric smoker in the form of this Brinkmann 810-7080-K Electric Gourmet Grill and Smoker review.
For those who are looking for a convenient smoker to use, the Brinkmann offers you a whole new experience in terms of smokers. If you don’t like using charcoals or wooden pellets to smoke your meats then this smoker is the perfect one for your needs.
What makes it perfect?
If you are looking for a gourmet smoker then this is it. It is suited for those who are in need of a smoker that can teach them how to operate one the first time. It’s easy to use really and cleaning it is a piece of cake. It’s also easy on the pocket so if you want a smoker but are on a limite budget then getting this smoker is an excellent choice.
You Will Love It
The Brinkmann Gourmet smoker is one smoker that is very easy to use. If you are a noob, you can definitely operate on this one quickly. All you have to is set it up and then resume your other activities. This means you don’t have to keep watch to make sure that your meat is cooked through. Thanks to the genius design of this smoker, you can sit back and relax while you wait for your meat to cook through.
You can use any kind of meat in this smoker too. Even grilling meat or burger is not a problem with this smoker as you can easy slide your meat in and let it cook on its own. You will also be happy to know that your meat will taste as you hoped it would be!
The Brinkmann smoker is designed to be durable and even after years of uses; it can still work like a gem. It really holds out well, just ask customers who had purchased this smoker.
Specs and other features
- It is only around 29.3 pounds, very light and easy to lift if you ask me.
- It comes with a one year warranty on the parts.
- It comes with a 1,500 heating element.
- The Lava rocks are also included in your purchase.
- The cooking grates are steel plated with chrome.
- It comes with a water pan.
- It can hold about 50 pounds of food.
- The handles are wooden so you don’t burn yourself when lift it up or moving it around while you are cooking.
Downsides of this smoker
- There are a few issues that you might encounter with this smoker and one is that it doesn’t have any temperature control. You might have to buy a meat thermometer for this one if you wish to check the temperature of what you are cooking.
- The smoke also comes out of the gaps of the unit particularly in the lid and barrel of the smoker.
- There is no thermostat.
Although yes, this has it’s downsides but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s not a good smoker. Plus the price is pretty good for this kind of smoker.
Before deciding on what kind of smoker to buy, it is important that you remember these tips:
- Buy a smoker from a trusted company or manufacturer. If the company has been in the business of making smokers for decades then you know for certain that it is a reliable company.
- Read the customer reviews and see what they have to say. These reviews can also help you out as it will give you an insight on what to expect when buying a specific unit.
- Make sure to compare reviews and see which ones are recommended by customers. If you don’t have any idea on what to buy, ask your friends if they can recommend one for you.
- Have a ready budget. This means that you have to prepare the amount you are willing to pay for in terms of smokers. This way you can easily find smokers that are within your budget range.
- Always take note of the recommended smokers. This way you can see which ones will work for you in the long run.
So now that you know what the Brinkmann electric smoker is all about, be sure to get one for yourself. Plenty of Brinkmann 810-7080-K Electric Gourmet Grill and Smoker reviews have recommended this smoker for first time users so you might as well give this one a check enjoy!
Categorised in: Brinkmann